Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Treats

And the making of Easter gifts begins!!  I kind of took a break from Easter gifts after my workshop a couple of weeks ago.  The kids took the little baskets and boxes we made in the Easter Egg-stravaganza workshop and gave them to their teachers at school.  Then school holidays started and we have been flat out having fun and keeping busy.

So it's time to get off my butt and start on my Easter gifts because...................Easter is only 4 sleeps away after all!!!!!  So here is my first one:

I made this for my dear friend as she was off overseas today, so she received it yesterday.  And I made this after her suggestion so it was a treat to give her this.  I have used the packaging from my last Papertrey Ink stamp set purchase.  The acetate boxes are perfect for housing some chocolate goodness.  Add a doily, a scalloped circle and a We Are Memory Keepers easter tag and voila!!

Am off to work on some more gifts that involve gorgeous vintage images and hessian.  Check back to see what I come up with.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet Easter gift, your friend will adore this!!

    ReplyDelete