Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Change is as Good As.......

a holiday, they say!!  There are some changes going on around here and I am really happy about them.  I have always run two blogs.......first of all with Stampin' Up as my other one and then just recently, my Ippity blog.  This was always done for a reason.  And the reason with the Ippity blog was because of my other commitments, and I never thought it appropriate to combine my Ippity promotion with my other craft obligations.  Now that all that situation has changed and I am again "doing my own thing" (with a BIG sigh of relief and happily), I can change things up a bit to make this a one stop blog for all my crafting creations PLUS my Ippity creations.

So you will now find EVERYTHING I create here, and not have to head over here to check out what Ippity goodies I am playing with.  You can also purchase your Ippity stamps RIGHT HERE!  You will notice that along the top I have put all the pages of the Ippity Season Releases and if you click on them, you will find images of all the stamps, what's in stock and paypal buttons to buy what you would like.  If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you.

And now to share some craft visuals, cause lets face it.........we all blog surf for the pictures right??? ;)  So here is the other cards we created in the Easter Egg-stravaganza workshop last week.

For this one we used a vintage easter image.  Such a great way to embellish a card.

I picked up the egg shaped Nestabilities while I was in the States.  So cool to use at this time of year.  And I have a bunch of Easter goodies to still create for my family over the next couple of weeks.  So stay tuned and I will share them with you.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment