Sunday, June 20, 2010

Focus on Boys

Want to see what I am creating in my class tomorrow?

Well, for those that said yes............here they are. These are the cards for my Focus on Boys card class at Pages 2 Scrap.

Love the Darkroom Door Rockstar stamp set. It rocks!!
And these Kaiser rub ons make sentiments so darn easy.
Add in some vintage music paper for some fun.
Simple, easy and perfect for boys.
And some more vintage paper.
On all these cards I have used the Basic Grey "Max & Whiskers" papers and here on the last one, I flipped it over for a cute little cat & dog card.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I will be working on tomorrow with a bunch of fabulous people. If you want to see what else is going on at Pages 2 Scrap over the next month or so be sure to check it out here. (It will be updated with July timetable tomorrow sometime....maybe after my class, lol).

Thanks for stopping by,
Cheers

1 comment: