Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 Weeks to Go!!

I am starting to get super excited now with only three weeks to go until I go to Chicago and New York with Tracey for work. I have my passport, I have a new little camera to take with me (thanks to a bonus from working stocktake - I love my job!!!) and I have borrowed some pink luggage from my gorgeous Mum to take with me. Gonna take my suitcases empty of course so that I can fill them with goodies from the States.

Here is my little bloggie camera that I will record my trip on:
If I work out how, I will upload some footage here to share with you.

So lately, I have been super busy creating all my class samples for July and August so that I am free to go. And of course our Retreat for Pages 2 Scrap is on the week after we get back. So that sample has been started. Want to see what I have created for the next couple of weeks?

This is a class called Q is for Quotes. In this class we play with masking and stamping.
Then this is the 7 Gypsies Photo Tray. I had so much fun creating this using the new Kaiser Up, Up & Away range.
And this is the Wedding Bells sneak peek. This class uses Twiddlybitz and Graphic 45, which I love Graphic 45. Although this is promoted as a wedding class, it would suit any feminine photo.
Call the store for dates, times and cost. Would love to see you there.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. These are great Alex! It sounds like you are going to have heaps of fun!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete