Friday, June 18, 2010

Inspired Blueprints


A couple of weeks ago Tracey and I were invited to go down to the gorgeous Sherry Mendoza's house for a scrap night/sleepover (just like school days, lol). It was so nice to spend the night with some really talented girls including Stacey from Scrapapple, Kim Arnold, Jane Clark, Sherry of course and Lisa Warren. Lisa owns a sketch website called Inspired Blueprints that is ever so popular and so when I got home I decided to check it out. Now I have never been one to use sketches, so this was all a little bit new to me. I am aware of all the sketches out there, but never really used them before. So in honour of meeting a new friend, I checked it out and did my very first layout based on a sketch. I really enjoyed it! It made the page process so much faster, so be sure to go check it out here.

Here is the result of my labour:
I love this photo. It was taken by me (yes, with arm stretched out) on Mothers Day and I just love that super huge smile of Nathan's.
This laser cut is from Twiddlybitz and was black, which didn't suit my layout so I used a Paint Dabber to change the colour. Very easy!!

Thanks for stopping by, catch up with me again this week and I will let you know what classes I have coming up at Pages 2 Scrap.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment