Monday, July 4, 2011

Sweet Delights Fun

I have been having a bunch of fun playing with the Sweet Delights kit from my Etsy Store.  It is bright and colourful, which is not normally what I like to create with.  But with the kit all co-ordinating, it makes it easy and I have been enjoying it.  Here is my first sample:

I have used one of the Tulip cupcake papers in the kit and the crepe paper cut with Nestabilities.  I took step by step photos of the crepe paper creation and will share them with you tomorrow.  But for the next sample I couldn't help but tone it down to the vintage style I love to do with some Vintage Photo Distress ink.

I used Chalkboard Glimmermist for the card background, then used the heart doilie, sentiment and trim from the kit. The vintage digital image from Made by Janet is just gorgeous and makes the vintage style very easy to achieve.  Here is a list of what you will find in the Sweet Delights Card Kit:

If you would like a kit, head on over HERE to grab yourself one.  Limited numbers available, once they are gone that is it.  I am working on a new one real soon though.  Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment