Friday, January 14, 2011

Silhouette

The holidays are flying by and I don't know quite where they are going.  Yesterday my gorgeous Mum & I took the boys down to Stockton Beach late in the day and I had some fun taking their photos.
Such fun light to play with.

Hope you are enjoying your holidays.  And to all those in the flood effected areas of Australia, my thoughts and wishes go out to you.  It has been a terrible time for a number of states here in Australia and I can not begin to imagine what lies ahead for so many.  May your tomorrow be better.

“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”  ~ Thich Nhat Hanh


1 comment:

  1. LOVE these photos Alex!! You should play with your camera more often!!

    ReplyDelete