Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dream.........Dream Big

I went on a road trip this last weekend to visit a new friend, Lisa Warren.  We had such a great weekend, scrapping both nights with this talented lady.  And visiting Kiama during the day to shop and lunch (where I purchased two new tops for myself).  On the way down Miss G and I stopped at a scrapbooking store to browse.  They had the My Minds Eye papers in store that I just love.  So I decided that the Eiffel Tower paper was perfect for scrapping about my Dream.  My Dream to visit Paris one day.  It is something I imagine my hubby and I doing later in life when the kids are grown.  I picture us strolling through the streets of Paris, and I see myself taking a TON of pictures (LOL).

Those who know me well know that I love girly, sparkly and pink goodies.  So I piled a bunch of those things on this layout.
And I love the MME alpha's and ruffle trim.  This paper is just gorgeous with the glitter already added.

What's your Dream?  Scrap it and put it out there, the power of The Law Of Attraction is great you know.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment