Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Calendar #2 & 3

Ok, it has taken me forever to get back here with the other calendar gifts so I have decided to get them both out of the way now.  My Mum has this one happily hanging on her wall:

I did hearts with Distress stickles and ink.

And I did Prima flowers with pearl swirls.
Then this is the calendar that made it's way to Dad's house (along with everyone's birthdays marked so that he can not forget).
Cutie Sam with his missing teeth!
Ok, so now that I have posted those I can go back to other crafting projects to share with you.  And I hope this year to post regularly.   This is my year for structure, in all areas including crafting.  With a plan for work projects time and personal scrapping time.  This last year my personal scrapping has been neglected and I plan on changing that this year.  I have collected a million and one albums over the last couple of years (mini, 8x8 and others) and this year I would like to fill them with memories and crafty goodness. So with structure I hope to balance my scrapbooking job, my ippity home job and my personal scrapping time alot better this year.  Wish me luck everyone!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment