Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA Day 1

Wow, what a day. By the end of it, my feet were hurting and my mind was spinning. So many new products, display ideas and exciting people to meet and talk to. It was fantastic!!
We started the day by sitting down at the Prima table for a make n take and I got very excited when Donna Downey walked up to do the session. {insert Squeal of delight here}
And she was so gorgeous and delightful. My friend Liz jokingly told me to say hi to her (and Donna or course has no idea who either of us are) and Liz should know that of course I WOULD do it. And Donna was do darn cute and accommodating she let me record a message to send back to Liz. So cool!!


I was so excited to find Unity stamps here. I have wanted these stamps for ages but they are really hard to find in Australia. They won't be any more. We will have them at Pages 2 Scrap soon!! {insert another squeal of delight here}

Then I got to meet Jenni Bowlin.
Her displays were just gorgeous.
And then we saw Tim Holtz down an aisle and bailed him up for a photo. He is so gracious and accommodating.

And to watch him work was amazing. So much better in real life than on the computer. Can't wait to go back again on day 2 to watch him some more.
We only got about a third of the way around the show. So heaps more to do on Day 2.

We finished the day going out to dinner with Sherry and Julie (freom Fantasia) and then a little tiny bit of shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It was a huge store, they do everything BIGGER over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment