Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pages 2 Scrap - Tuggerah


Not long now until my first class at Pages 2 Scrap. I have been busy creating bits and pieces for the new classes and for display. And while I have been doing that, I believe that Phil and Tracey (from the store) have been busy buying new stock up in Brisbane at some of their suppliers. (Picture me clapping my hands here - I LOVE NEW STUFF!!).

I thought I would share a sneak peek of the Christmas card class with you.
I love these chipboard accents by Scenic Route, they make cards soooo quick and easy. And that is what you want at this time of year.

In this class you will create 6 cards and have resources left for more. Come and create with me, it will be lots of fun. It is on Monday 12th October at 10am. Phone the store on 1300 664 228 to book, I would love you to come along.

Bye
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment