Monday, September 21, 2009

Scrapbooking Classes at Tuggerah

I am so excited to announce that I will be teaching at a new store at Tuggerah. It is called Pages 2 Scrap and is located at Unit 5/6 Morton Close, Tuggerah. (On the corner of Gavenlock Road). I will be teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking using all the beautiful products in the store. And let me tell you, their range of cardstock is FABULOUS and their embellishments are growing every day.

Wanna see a peek of the first two classes:

If you are new to scrapbooking then you should come along to the Beginners class on Oct 9th. Call the store on 1300 664 228 to book your spot, I would love to see you there.

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet? Get a start on your Christmas cards with a gorgeous card pack from Scenic Route. In this class we will create 6 cards similar to this one:
Here are the details:
I hope that if you are local you can come along and support this local business. I am really excited about having a great scrapbooking store to shop at and Pages 2 Scrap have some wonderful plans that I am really excited about. And I would LOVE to have you at my classes. Call the store now on 1300 664 228 to book a spot.

Bye for now
Alex

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Alex, it's a great way to meet other papercrafters. And you work is that good they will keep coming back for more!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete