Thursday, October 1, 2009

I like Pina Colada's.......





........and getting caught in the rain!!!!

I am so excited to share a Sneak Peek with you of another class I have planned for Pages 2 Scrap. I have used the Kaiser 'Pina Colada' range to create a fun, bright and funky mini album. Here is a sneaky look:

And another one:

If you would like to come along the class is on Friday 23rd October at 7.00pm. Cost is $30 and you need to call 1300 664 228 to book in. It will be lots of fun, so I hope if you are local you can come along.

Here is a scrapbook page that I would like to share with you too. I created this out of my scraps of Pina Colada papers. And I love the alphabet stickers, they make titles so easy. Have you seen the new packaging for Kaiser? I love the pockets. So handy for storing everything in their little folders. Very clever.
I think this is a cool photo of Sam jumping into the pool. Such great action, don't you think?

And I thought I would share with you my card for The Stamp Spot. I have used my new Fleur De Lis embossing folder and I think it looks great.


Well, off to pack for camping now. Have a fabulous weekend and I will be back to share with you sometime next week.

Bye
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment