Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holiday's Are Over

Well I have been missing from here for nearly a month now, and there is a very good reason for that.  We just took a family trip to the States and had a fantastic time.  Our first stop was New York City.  I love that place.  We spent a week there and it was full on.  We walked and went on the subway and saw as much as we could in the week.

Then we went off to Anaheim for Disneyland, Hollywood and Universal Studios.  I loved the theme parks and Disneyland was just magical.

Then for our last couple of days we went to Las Vegas.  I LOVED IT!!!  So much to do and we only had a little bit of time, so I may just have to go back there again someday.

We had a fantastic time and were sad to leave.  However, it is nice to be home and getting back into the swing of things with Scrap Alley Designs.  I am busy working on some journals and other projects for the Handmade and Boutique Market that I will be at next Friday 26th October at Erina Fair.  I will be sure to share the images of them when I am finished here.  But if you are in the area next Friday, drop by to say hello.

2 comments:

  1. was wondering if you were back yet Alex :) looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a fantastic time Kate. Too fast but now dreaming of the next time!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete