Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Ippity and I LOVE IT!

My order is being placed right now and these gorgeous stamps are on their way to our beautiful Australian shores!  This set is one of my favourties:


And here is what I made with my set, Angie Girl: Dream with your Heart.  


I love that this stamp set is versatile enough to use on cards, scrapbook pages, canvas', off the page and more.


They are designed by Angie Blom and they do not skimp on size.  


girl measures approximately 2.5" x 5.5"
"dream with your heart" sentiment measures approximately 1.5" x"
 flowers measure approximately 1.25" x 2.25"
floral branch measure approximately 2.75" x 3"
I can't wait to use these on a whole bunch of other projects.  
I will be back to share some projects made with the other sets released this month.  If you would like a set of THESE stamps sent out to you when they arrive then make sure to email me at scrapalley@gmail.com to get them before they hit my Etsy store. 
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment