Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kookaburra Retreat

I am so excited that I will be off to a Retreat this weekend.  The lovely Andrea North has asked me to teach a class at her Kookaburra Retreat which is being held to raise money for the Christchurch Relief.  And with everything that has been happening to them over there in NZ, I am more than happy to help raise whatever we can.  So I have designed a mini book for everyone to make and I just wanted to share a couple of pics for you.

This is the front cover.  The theme will be Memories and the atttendees can make it adapt to any memories they would like to showcase whether it be birthday, christmas etc.  I had chosen photos from our recent NZ trip.

I made these pages from the Tim Holtz tag die and used Ippity stamps from the "Love in Return" set to embellish throughout.

And I just love this Quick Kutz die for making 12" loops, perfect when they are cut down for a small project too.
See the polkadots, hmmmm we are going to be having fun stamping with some interesting things.  Hope everyone likes messy!!

I will report back next week on all the fun we have.  Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment