Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok, back to craft

Life has been extremely hectic lately. And finding time to craft has been hard. I just tried to organise a movie night and it was darn near impossible............what is with that??? I am facing a month of birthdays, birthdays and birthdays along with all the usual kids activities and classes at work. But I love to share here so here is a page I made lately.

This photo was taken by my seven year old on my birthday last year. And that cake in the foreground is a HUGE cupcake made by my gorgeous Mum.
And this large brad.................was made with my new I-top by Imaginisce. I love this thing. It makes a mean fabric brad too!!
And here I have stamped with Stazon ink onto acetate to make my own clear embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by and I have some more crafting goodies on the go to share with you soon.

Bye,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Alex, love all the details. I've seen the iTop, made something with it and understand your excitement about it. Yet to decide to spend $$$$ on one yet though.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete