Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goodbye Stampin' Up


For those of you that still check over at my Stampin' Up Blog (gosh, is there anybody???) you will have already read the same thing I am about to write here.

Well the time has come to leave Stampin' Up and concentrate my crafting efforts elsewhere. The Mini Launch to be held on Monday 29th will be one of my very last Stampin' Up activities before my Demonstratorship gets cancelled on April 16th. I am being non-compliant with my blog here where I have links to where I work and design for. This is a breach of SU's agreement and I am not prepared to change it. As all my friends and customers know I love to educate and share with all different products and goodies. Not just one.

Thank you to all my friends and customers who supported me in my endeavours with Stampin' Up. I really appreciate your support and I am so glad that I met the amazing amount of papercrafters that I did during my journey. If you have any questions or NEED (it's always a need isn't it??) anything from the current catalogues before the 15th April please contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com.

I have some fabulous training opportunities coming up with Pages 2 Scrap over the coming months and I cannot wait to share them with you at the store (and of course my papercrafting efforts from the training here on the blog). It is really exciting and I am looking forward to this next step in this hobby that has become my job (YAY!!).

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back to share some crafting goodness tomorrow.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment