Thursday, July 23, 2009

Design Team Member

....for The Stamp Spot. Woohoo!

I am really excited to be joining Marcia and her team of designers for The Stamp Spot. I always love a reason to create and this should give me the perfect opportunity to do so.

So keep an eye out here and on The Stamp Spot blog for my creations using goodies from Marcia's store.

We have finally finished up at our old house and are happily living amoung what feels like a million boxes. I got to create a little last night and that was nice. But I can't wait to be all organised and back at my craft table every day. Unfortunately I don't have internet at the new house yet, I have had to come to McDonalds to update here and check my emails. So I wasn't prepared with any photos of creations, so sorry for no picture today. But will hopefully be connected up late next week and I will be back to share some crafty goodness then.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bye
Alex


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, congratulations look forward to working with you, won't take long an you'll be all settled again.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete