Sunday, January 6, 2013

Classes Page Update - Happy New Year

Welcome to 2013!!!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and some fun New Years celebrations.  We all had a great Christmas in the Hughes household with children being spoilt by everyone and fun with friends to bring in the New Year.  My crafting resolution this year is to educate myself some more and to take time for my own personal scrapping.  It seemed to have been put aside last year but I have already begun on my resolution this year and it is only day 6 - so I am off to a good start.  I have also been busy getting classes ready for when I head back to Catchy Crafts at Hornsby and for my Craft & High Teas here on the Central Coast.  So be sure to check out the CLASSES tab up top to get all the details.  My first class is at Catchy Crafts on Monday 21st January and is a class on Basic Colouring with Spectrum Noirs.  Here is a sample:

I would love to see you either here or at Hornsby sometime soon in this new year.  Hope you are enjoying a great summer and I will be back very soon to share some of my scrapping with you.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment