Monday, July 2, 2012

More Cards to Share with Authentique Papers

Thank you, thank you to the lovely ladies who attended my class today at Catchy Crafts.  I love my classes down there, so much fun and lovely people.  Want to see what we created today??

We created this set of cards with papers and diecuts from Authentique, I love their ranges.

And the cards in detail:



Lots of crafting to do while the kids are away for a few day in school holidays.  Will keep you up to date on what I am designing.  Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex ... been a long time since I stopped past here. I've come across from another blog and was instantly blown away again. You've been busy. Good to see your still creating.

    Got you back in my google reader now, so will head over a bit more often.

    x Marcia

    ReplyDelete