Friday, December 9, 2011

My Childhood Mini Book Pages

Sorry for my absence over the last few weeks but I am sure you can relate when I say "Slow Down Life!!!!".

Life has been a whirlwind and in that time I also had to go without my computer for nearly a week, YES - A WEEK!!!  It was like I had my arms chopped off!!!  But here I am again and I hope to find time to update here regularly over the festive season.

Today I want to share with you (as per my promise to my class attendees! - better late than never they say) my pages from the last Mini Book workshop I took at Catchy Crafts.  This was made with the Bo Bunny Etc range, which I love!  The sheets of stickers and papers make a mini book so easy to create.














Eeeeek!  Some of these photos are so funny.  And very cringe-worthy!  But these poor old photos were yellowing with age in one of those old 'stick em in' albums from the 70's.  So I rescued them, scanned them and fixed them up as best I could with Photoshop.  It was a fun album to make and I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into 'My Childhood'

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment