Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Card Kits by Scrap Alley

Ok, so here is what I have been working on.


I opened an Etsy store a million years ago and never really did a thing with it.  All that is changing as I am now able to sell my Ippity stamps through Etsy.  So I have had the idea in my head for a while now for creating card kits to help people collect a stash of fun, matching products to create their projects with.  And with an Etsy store I am able to offer them to the world, yay!

You know, a set that you can pick up and take to a crop and KNOW that everything is going to match and go together.  It can be the only thing you take and you will be able to create a number of projects - this is EXACTLY what I did in New Zealand.  I took my very first kit, called ROMANCE with me on holidays due to the lack of packing space.  Along with a couple of ink pads and my staple crafting goodies (ie. scissors and glue) and I was able to create a number of projects from my kit.  I will feature them here on the blog over the next couple of days to show you what you can create with this kit.

ROMANCE features soft, feminine embellishments and papers that go together so nicely.  Along with some vintage papers too.  Think roses, shabby chic, doillies, felt flowers and more.  Here is a list of what is included in this awesome kit:

All this for just $16 (including postage Australia wide!!).  Can you believe it?  This is a great way to get a little bit of this and a little bit of that (all matching and complimentary) without buying everything in bulk.  If your budget is small but you want a whole lot of product..........then this is a great kit for you.  Be sure to snap up your kit ASAP as there are only a limited number.  You can purchase your kit

Now I am working on my next kit................think turquoise and butterflies!!  Be sure to keep checking on my Esty store for it's launch and other exciting treasures.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment