Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter workshop BOOKED!

Ok, so my plan for today was to share another sneak peek with you for the Easter Egg-stravaganza so that the last couple of spots could be booked up to make a full class.  However, two lovely ladies have taken the spots just this afternoon, so it is now FULLY BOOKED!  Yay!  Can't wait to share my ideas with these ladies.

So anyway, I might just share another little something we will be making next week..........just to get in the Easter spirit.  Here is one of the cards we will be making using a cute little vintage image and some crepe paper.

Now, since that workshop is fully booked and I can't take anymore - how about I share a sneak peek with you for the next workshop I am holding.  This workshop is a night time one due to school holidays beginning at the end of next week (what the???).  How fast is this year going already??????  And it is a 12x12 Scrapbook Page using Teresa Collins papers.   Details are below the sneak peek.  Let me know if you would like to book in, spots are sure to go fast.

"You're A Star" Scrap Page
Friday 15th April
7.30pm - 9.30pm
$20

Contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com or txt me on 0414 444 150 to book your spot.  (Spaces are limited).  I would love to have you here.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment