Monday, November 22, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

I haven't quite got the Christmas music out yet, or the decorations.  But I have been busy making some cards to send.  And I might even send them this year (most years I just plain forget and leave it too late).  The other day I was lucky enough to have a few girlfriends over to create Christmas cards with, and between the loud music, the chatting and laughter and the food, I created these cards.

Now you all know I love my stamps.  And Papertrey Ink is one of my favourites.  They are available HERE only.  But in the US they do some craft shows and when we went over for CHA I was lucky enough to visit one of their stands and spent a TON of $$$$ on some sets and dies.  Love them!  Anyway, this card is a collaboration of numerous brands.  So the background set is Papertrey Ink 'Dot Spot', the word is from Stampin' Up's 'Welcome Christmas' and the flourish is from {ippity}'s 'Regal Greetings', (click on the links to find where to purchase these sets).

Sigh!.........I love this shilouette image from the Stampin' Up set called Welcome Christmas.  Very vintage style this one.

And this is my new Tim Holtz stamp - Christmas Miracle.  An ATC sized Christmas Collage.  Love it.  On this card I played with some Tattered Angels Glam and Mist on the main image.  They are such fun to play with.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment