Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glimmer Mist Class

Tomorrow I am teaching a Glimmer Mist class at Pages 2 Scrap. This class is a heap of fun and I will be showing how you can create a background page and co-ordinating elements with some bottles of Glimmer Mist. Here is a page that I had fun playing with as a sample:
I used Tim Holtz Spiderweb mask to create the background pattern and the embellishments are K & Co (I picked these up in the US where Halloween is big!).
If you would like to come along and learn how to incorporate Glimmer Mist into your scrapbooking then call the store on 1300 664 228 to book your spot for tomorrow (Thursday 23rd Sept). Here is the page we will be creating:

Really hope you can join me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, just dropped by your blog for a sticky, just LOVED the Stampmaker demo. Now I see what all the fuss is about! Too cool, you're so famous.

    Where do you find the time to create? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete