Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ezy Breezy Cover Girl

An exciting week this week with the new Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercrafts magazine turning up in my post box. And my card made the cover!! Yay.
Here are the other cards that are in the article inside:




Also exciting this week, I am off on my first "business trip". My husband goes on business trips all the time and he sells 'stuff' to mines and does other things that don't sound overly exciting. So he never seems that excited about going on his business trips. However, MY business trip is super, super exciting!! I am off to Creative Block in Brisbane which is held by Printblocks to show off all their products to retailers. We will be doing classes (I love being on the other side of the table for a change) and make 'n' takes and a cocktail party. Sigh!! What a fantastic business trip, don't you think? Will let you know all the details when I return.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. What a Gorgeous covergirl you make! LOL! I saw your cards in the mag and they are brilliant! Well done!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alex ... i haven't been to the PO to get my copy yet, will be doing so tomorrow, can't wait to see them up close!

    ReplyDelete