Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Australia Day

We had a lovely day today, lunching with friends and swimming in the gorgeous summer heat. It was a perfect day for Australia Day. If you are Aussie, I hope you had a great day too.

Now onto some pages to share. I have to say it always amazes me how I never get sick of this craft. Sure, my mojo disappears sometimes and I struggle to create anything. But most times my thoughts are always consumed with this fabulous hobby. Hmmm, is this a good thing?? Not sure but I love it anyway. I sat down and created these the other night:

My gorgeous bubby (who is no longer a bubby)


Love these Tim Holtz frames.

And Sam I am.


So it's nearly time for school to go back and while a small part of me is sad that it's all over, another part of me is happy to get back to a routine. Although my baby starts school next week and that makes me really sad. They are growing up far too fast.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and have a fab week.

No comments:

Post a Comment