Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yippee....scrappin'!

Two posts in one day and the reason is because I scrapped.

I had given up on digi scrapping for quite a while now and tonight I decided that I needed to go back to it.  My scrapping studio is outside in a cold metal shed where I don't desire to spend cold near-winter evenings so therefore, I don't go out there.  And therefore, I don't get any scrapping done.  Hopefully, this will all change one day but in the meantime I think I need to get some digital scrapbooking done.

I was looking through my photos and came across this one.  I took it a couple of days ago and felt the need to record the moment straight away before I forgot the feelings this picture evoked.  It's a cold night and I am sitting in a warm lounge room in front of my favourite show and the computer is the best way to scrap it.  So here it is, my first digi page in quite a while.

Love these boys.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment