Monday, August 4, 2008

New Job...Woo Hoo!

A couple of weeks ago I went for my first job interview in approx. 10 years. Yep! it would be about ten years since I was interveiwed for my last job before having Jackson.

Although just slightly nerve racking, it was rather casual and I was more relaxed once I got there and the process started. After all it didn't really matter if I didn't get it, I just kind of went on a whim. But, at the end of the interview I was offered the job and am now employed again for the first time in 8 years...................in a Papercrafts store. Woo Hoo!

I can fit teaching around my kidlets and I can create the projects that I want to teach. Seems a little bit perfect to me. Another interesting journey for my life, can't wait to see where it takes me.

Here is a sample of my first class. It is called CARD BAKERY #1 and will be the first of a series of card making classes. To display with my cards I created these cute little cupcakes that were inspired by the Linda Albrecht Cupcake Pattern and altered for size.

Arn't they just adorable!? It was late last night (or should I say early this morning!) when I finished them so I didn't go ahead with the glitter coating....but have decided that the next lot cannot be finished without some 'Frosting'.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Alex!! How exciting, you must be so happy!!!! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete